An Amazing Race

It happened when I was just 7 years old. I was coming back to my home from the farmland sight. I saw a crowd running towards me. Some people were chasing them. Behind them, police were following. Actually it was a glance of police and royalists chasing democrats.

I did not find any space to be escaped. I turned back and started to run ahead of them. Democrats were behind me. They were chased by royalists and police were at the last. The scene was really funny. It would have been funnier if some dogs had run after all of us.

After a few moments, I was overtaken by the democrats. Now there were royalists behind me. Within a second, they also left me. I found myself running ahead of police. I tried to run faster than I could. I was so nervous that I could not notice when police skipped me in this race. Later I knew that I was running after police. Then I stopped running and walked back to my home.

Leave a Reply